We camped with our law school friends the Orams and the Coppins. But for the freezing cold temperatures at night, it was great. Wynn did awesome for his first camping trip. We bundled him up at night and he slept a lot better than Meg and I. He did get a few scratches and bumps, but other than that, loved being outside. He knows what trees and birds are and points at them when asked where the trees or birds are.
I still am not very good at fly-fishing, but the area provided some awesome scenery. This trip also allowed me the opportunity to drive and ride on a 4-wheeler. I like those things. I like them a lot. Great way to go exploring the great outdoors.

The crew at the campsite.

Creek about 100 yards from our campsite. A bald eagle flew right through this spot on our first morning there. America the Beautiful was running through my head throughout this trip what with bald eagles, snow capped mountains, mountain streams and lakes around every bend.
Murphy Lake.






The kid loves hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment