The following pics and video are of our "new" dog, Harvey. Someone dumped this creature off at our house this past weekend. No one claims him from our neighbors so far and owing to how scared and clingy he was from the first time I saw him on the property this past Thursday, I'm confident he was just dumped off around here somewhere. Him and Lavell get along wonderfully so far, except when Harvey tried to eat from Lavell's food dish...bad idea, Harv. The poor little guy got roughed up a bit over that one.
He's a mutt, but he's already grown on us. Many of you might think us fools for even entertaining the thought of two dogs out here...you're probably right.
We're suckers for poor, lost, hungry dogs I guess.

Harvey goes for the jugular... the pic looks more vicious than what it was. Lavell and Harvey are becoming fast friends.
You are sweet to take-in an orphaned pup. Whether he is a permanent addition or not, I am sure Harvey appreciates your generosity, kindness, and safe home.
ReplyDeleteBrian...I never knew you were such a dog lover. I guess condo living would never have been conducive to entertaining a 4-legged friend.
ReplyDeleteHe's very cute! Good to see you guys are doing so well!
ReplyDelete