Fall '08--perfect form for wielding off punches to the neck and/or face. Sunday, August 23, 2009
Painting and the Karate Kid are Inseparable
I painted all day yesterday...actually I primed the walls of our master bedroom and bathroom. This I did while Megan played with a saw and prepped the guest bathroom floor for laying travertine. Lesson learned is that painting in and of itself is not particularly enjoyable. The exercise becomes somewhat amusing, however, when I practice painting a la Daniel LaRusso, the Karate Kid. I know I am not the only child-of-the-80's to do such things during a painting project, or at least have that movie run through your head. No? Ok, then. I'm a dork.
Fall '08--perfect form for wielding off punches to the neck and/or face.
Fall '08--perfect form for wielding off punches to the neck and/or face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry I was a slacker with the camera!
ReplyDelete