Sunday, June 14, 2009

Megan R. Williams, MDA, RD, LD, CDE

What the title of this post suggests correctly is that Megan is smart. Really, really smart. Megan received word this weekend that she passed the CDE exam a few weeks ago (with flying colors, I might add) and is now a Certified Diabetes Educator in addition to having the titles of Masters in Dietetic Administration, Registered Dietitian, and Licensed Dietitian.

Three cheers for Megan! Out of respect for her chosen profession, I am almost inclined to rid my life of Oreos, potato chips or any other fatty, unhealthy food item. Almost.




Congrats, Meg on yet another stellar accomplishment!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats. I second your geniusness Meg. T.J. still drinks lots of juice though. But Brian don't give up the junk until Meg gives up her sweets too.
    Lib and T.J. a joint comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you didn't celebrate with soy and wheat germ. You deserve a little indulgence for such a big accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MDA + RD + LD + CDE = < MD

    Just kidding. You known more than me in multiple areas. Congrats.
    -Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I am not surprised one bit though! I was very happy to find your blog on Allred's. I've wondered what you've been up to! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete