I'll be sad to see this Fall season end. The last few weekends have been perfect weather. My brother Chris--the best weather predictor I know-- tells me that a La Nina weather pattern is setting in...which means we're probably in for a snowy winter. The mild weather this Fall has produced some very cool-looking fall leaves. Our maple trees on the south end of the front lawn look awesome right now.
Sunday, October 17, 2010
Can't push "pause" on time
I'll be sad to see this Fall season end. The last few weekends have been perfect weather. My brother Chris--the best weather predictor I know-- tells me that a La Nina weather pattern is setting in...which means we're probably in for a snowy winter. The mild weather this Fall has produced some very cool-looking fall leaves. Our maple trees on the south end of the front lawn look awesome right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree, Brian, Autumn is a magical season but ever-fleeing. I always wish it would linger longer.
ReplyDelete