Having Wynn around has greatly aided in calming my sometimes sporadic emotions whilst watching BYU football. Good thing too. BYU is having a rough year so far. Wynn apparently knew this was going to be rough year. As you can see in one of the photos, he hesitates to give the we're #1 sign wearing his Cougar gear. Amazing what these kids understand at such a young age...
We celebrated my 3 year old nephew's--Tyson--birthday and all of the new babies on the Williams side were present. In order from left to right: Tyson, Kylee, Wynn, Reagan, and little Riley (1 week old yesterday...born 2 weeks early, but doing great). All were cooperative but for one of the little ones...I'll let you figure out which one was the wiggle-worm. Cute kids...it will be fun watching all of the Williams/Richardson cousins grow up together. They're sure to be great friends...something I'm very grateful for.
It is fun to read your comments and remember the great time I had at your house on that week-end. Wynn is a very lucky baby and a cute one at that. He is certainly blessed to have such great, caring parents. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete