Since our new computer is back up and running, I thought I would give some glimpses into a few of the before and afters. I'll do some of the past "after" pictures at a later time when they are officially complete.
Let's see...crown, base, carpet, fireplace (more woodworking from Dad and wiring work for TV etc.) I'm working on the slate around the fireplace and backsplash this week. I need to figure out closet doors for the entry way, Brian needs to paint the nursery plus wainscot and put a new finish on an old headboard. Acid wash finish in the vestibule that we are having someone else do. Trim out windows on exterior and finish hardy board/paint on front porch. Hmmm...could that possibly be it--we are painfully close! Some landscaping around the front yard and replanting of flowers pretty much rounds out my to-do list before the baby comes!
"The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." --Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"Basketball is a metaphor for life; hard work, dedication, selflessness, teamwork, discipline, humility in victory and graciousness in defeat. All of these qualities can lead us to success in the most important game of all..."
very nice, meg! i see you got the desk that you were looking for when i was in utah last summer. looks great!
ReplyDeleteWow! I am very impressed! I can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteSo, are you guys completely done, or is there still more fun to be had?
ReplyDeleteLet's see...crown, base, carpet, fireplace (more woodworking from Dad and wiring work for TV etc.) I'm working on the slate around the fireplace and backsplash this week. I need to figure out closet doors for the entry way, Brian needs to paint the nursery plus wainscot and put a new finish on an old headboard. Acid wash finish in the vestibule that we are having someone else do. Trim out windows on exterior and finish hardy board/paint on front porch. Hmmm...could that possibly be it--we are painfully close! Some landscaping around the front yard and replanting of flowers pretty much rounds out my to-do list before the baby comes!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good. I like the "Afters" better, too!
ReplyDeleteWow, that all looks amazing! Such quality work, its beautiful
ReplyDelete