
Everything looked good today at Meg's ultrasound. She is 20 weeks along, which means our boy is due on July 4, 2010. In the picture you can see the entire left arm--bones and all--his head at the right and his legs curled up at the bottom. You can also see the right arm extending up toward his face. Even if he doesn't like the sport in life, he is undoubtedly already familiar with the sounds of a gym and basketball game. I've played in 7 games in 10 days between Twin Falls and Jerome City Leagues, as well as Stake Basketball. Meg has attended all but a few of said games.
Anyway, I've been walking on Cloud 9 all day and had to share. Thanks for all the prayers and support, everyone. We--baby included--are fortunate to have the family and friends we do.
Lesson: Life is good.
Congratulations! Another BYU fan in the making...
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I am so happy for you both! (And what a lucky little boy!)
ReplyDeleteYes, life is good. We send our prayers and warmest congratulations your way. We are also excited for your wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I think that boys are great. I can't tell to how excited I am for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little slow to get the news because, just like posting on my blog, I'm also slow to check all my friend's blogs...but I do get there eventually. Anyway, congrats! I'm just so excited for you two and can't wait to meet this little guy...I'm just sad we don't live close by so I can see him all the time and support you guys like you did for me when Evan was born. Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete