Sunday, April 22, 2012
Time flies when you are not lookin'
I would like to return to the blogging world after what I thought was a short hiatus...but actually has been quite some time. Here are a few notable events.
Yet another cat has arrived and left the farm...geez, what does it take to keep a cat around?
Wynn learned the proper way to eat an Oreo from the best!
Wynn's uncle Kevin returns from Argentina. Since he arrived at 11pm, Wynn only met him briefly as Kevin was carrying him out to the car. It took Kevin no time at all to endear himself to Wynn since Kevin's height allows Wynn to get that much closer to the hoop when he is lifted.
Wynn has added "dunk" to the end of his favorite "shoot ball" phrase. He "dunks" everything from bath toys to the sacrament cup with appropriate description. It is amazing to see him add words to his vocabulary every day. Since Easter I've got sick of the "treat" plea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment