The first of many blows to the head happened for Wynn recently. The first came when he slid off the post at the coffee table and cut his lip. Then he slid down in my arms while I was holding a book and hit below the eye to leave a mark. Finally, he took a blow to the head from a Desitin bottle that left a surprisingly large cut and mark.
His cousin Gage also took a head dive into a tile floor.
Note to self: If the balls pop up when it is flat, if I pull it on its side, I will take balls to the head (thank goodness they didn't leave marks).
Peek-a-boo with cousin Xander.
With cousin "I am the brute squad"-Gage
All the boys.
His "half-my-size" cousin Olivia (who is 3 days older)
Cousin Rylie back in Jerome.
On another note, Dad has moved on from the barn (for a moment) to restoring an old Oliver Tractor. Pretty amazing. As my father-in-law said, my neighbors will now suffer from barn and tractor envy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good thing kids are made tough! You just hope you don't do any permanent damage in the process of raising them!
ReplyDeleteAwesome group of kids, if I do say so myself!!!
ReplyDelete