
Smile and the world smiles with you, fart really loud and everyone laughs (at what age does this stop?)

Furry friends are not scary, just slobbery. On our recent car trip to Utah Lavell found the most comfortable spot for his head (now that Wynn is taking part of his seat) in on Waylyn's feet. I wish I had a picture.
If you spit your pacifier out, you can no longer suck on it. Besides the hiccups, there are few things that make him more frustrated that losing his pacifier as he is trying to go to sleep.

What goes down, also comes up. Waylyn's cousin Kylee learned this as she tried to get to Wynn by stepping on his car seat. She learned quickly that as she stepped on the base the handle came up and hit her in the head. I think Brian learned this lesson on a Lake Powell trip years ago.
What fun little morsels of simple wisdom! I especially like any and all of Lavell/Wynn stories, pictures, and interaction.
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little man!
Cute pictures! Thanks!
ReplyDelete