Thursday, August 5, 2010

School should be in session year round...

There are joys of living in the country and "joys" of living in the country...the latter category is defined by the pictures below.



Some persons--teenagers, we're sure--thought it would be funny to shoot our windows with BB's one night...probably the same dudes that shot our house and many others with paintballs a few months back. We were not the only victims in this matter, so I'm sure we're not dealing with a disgruntled defendant I prosecuted. Anyway, authorities were contacted, but absent an admission, I doubt anything will come of their investigation. What happened to TP or even egging a house? Sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. Although I don't condone retaliation, I would be very tempted to stand ready with a similar weapon and fire back at the perps. You are up at wee hours of the morning feeding Wynn, right? Baby in one arm, bee-bee or paint ball gun in the other. You'd be a real country mama!

    (*please note the sarcasm and jest in this post.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time to put up a camera.

    ReplyDelete