Sunday, November 1, 2009
Use a sledge hammer to remove cast iron pipes
It was a dirty job...but somebody had to do it. Three cheers for my crazy parents who involved themselves in the process.
Although we laughed cracking jokes almost the entire time, my mom kept asking what sin she had committed recently to be in Hell.
Dad cut them down, then I beat them into smaller pieces and both mom and I carried them out.
An action shot of beating the pipe with the sledge hammer in order to break it into smaller pieces.
"Dad, what's the oily black stuff coming out of the pipes?" "Shit and rust." Oh, okay, one of the many times I've been sorry I asked.
Um, no wonder we had problems with our toilets flushing?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeeeww! Gross!!!
ReplyDeleteFirst reaction: Oh gosh that's disgusting!! I really am so impressed with all you've done and are continuing to do!
ReplyDelete